Terms & ConditionsTERMS & CONDITIONS
This Website (www.moo-coco.co.uk) (the " Website"), is owned and operated by or on behalf of MOO-COCO LTD ("moo-coco", "we" or "us") with delivery services provided by Royal Mail. If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address given below:
PO BOX 1634,
PLACING AN ORDER
By placing an order with us you agree to and accept these Terms. If you are unhappy with or unclear about any aspect of these terms, please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
By placing an order via this Website you are making an offer to moo-coco to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
Once you have placed an order for goods and delivery, we will send you confirmation that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods (or for them to be delivered) has been accepted. A contract between you and moo-coco for the sale and delivery of our goods will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you. We will take payment from your credit/debit card when your order is placed and processed. This does not affect your legal rights.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. Price are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery charges.
MOO-COCO LTD may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
Payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the order.
MOO-COCO LTD reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time. We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any items from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control.
We use Royal Mail 48 hour delivery, normally delivered within 48 hours, however certain addresses may take up to 5 days to arrive.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change.
Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery, Royal Mail will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to the local Royal Mail depot, a re-delivery via Royal Mail or a collection from the Royal Mail local office can be organized directly with Royal Mail.
The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
We do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this Website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
We endeavour to display all items currently available on our website and aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes while a product is active. Occasionally, an item will be out of stock. If this is the case, you will not be able to add it to your shopping bag.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
After ordering, if you are unhappy with your order in anyway then the items can be returned or exchanged hassle-free.
We need to be informed of your intention to cancel or return your order within 14 days of receiving your order.
To organise your cancellation or return, please simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns outside the 14 day window will not be accepted.
- All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If your item is received faulty or damaged then moo-coco will refund or if requested we are able to exchange for a new undamaged item (stock permitting)
- When you contact us about your return you will be required to request a returns form from our website, please ensure you include your order number. Any returns without your order number will not be accepted.
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method. Any original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid returns service. Attach the pre-printed returns label to the parcel.
- Please send back items via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or a similar trackable method. In the event that we do not receive the returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting or it arrives after the 14 day period. Return your product to MOO-COCO LTD PO BOX 1634, Berkhamsted, HP4 9EQ.
- If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within a maximum of 14 calendar days
- If you are returning items that are faulty or have arrived damaged, please provide moo-coco with a photo of the item and your invoice so we can assist you further.
- As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy.
- Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We are more than happy to exchange your item for you.
Please simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Except as may be implied by law where moo-coco is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the us the remedies of the customer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and we shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of moo-coco for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the us or that of the our agents or employees.
While moo-coco uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and moo-coco will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While we take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, moo-coco will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other Websites which you may access via links within this Website. Moo-coco does not control these Websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with moo-coco. The entire liability of moo-coco under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
moo-coco will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God; strikes; lock outs; accidents; war; fire; breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply; and the we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
LAW AND TERRITORY
To the extent it is possible to exclude the application of other laws and regulations, these Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. This Website and our Terms have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
MOO-COCO LTD shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the customer upon making a purchase.
How we use your personal information
- Here at MOO-COCO LTD we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of each and every one of our customers. We will not disclose any information regarding our customers or visitors to the site to any third parties apart from where it is part of providing a service to you – this includes; arranging for a product to be sent to you.
- The Company will not provide or sell any of your personal details or any credit card information to third parties (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
- Communication and Information - If you have made a purchase from moo-coco we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you sign up to moo-coco marketing, newsletter or account.
- All moo-coco customers have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any emails which we might send you this will then suspend your e-mail notifications however, you can sign up again if you wish to do so.
- Protecting your security - We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed, and your credit rating is unaffected.
- Third party sites - When shopping on moo-coco.co.uk you may come across links to and from the websites of our partner networks and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- If you wish to verify the details, you have submitted to moo-coco.co.uk you may do so by contacting us via email@example.com. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.